Monday, February 19, 2007

Sollight




I got this waterbottle for my birthday (5 months ago) and took this cool picture of it this past weekend so I thought I'd write about it. It called a sollight, it's your basic water bottle like a Nalgene, but it has a light built in to the cap, it also has a solar charger on top that recharges the battery which runs the light. The light doesn't look that bright when there's some any kind of light out, but when used in a camping setting it produces enough light to replace a lantern to light up your tent or to light your way on the path. I think it's pretty cool. There's also a different company that makes a cap to replace the cap on your Nalgene bottle which also has a light, but it does not have the solar charger.

1 comment:

John Hayato said...

Very cool Bill. Can't wait to see you and Elizabeth again.

Apture