
Earlier this week I came across the website for Fred water. It's a bottled water company that seems to have just come out the market. The thing about Fred is that it's pretty trendy, maybe even upscale. It has a very cool bottle design, cool website, it even has its own myspace page with friends. It's available in New York, I couldn't find any information of its distribution so I'm not sure if it's available elsewhere. I'm not usually one to buy expensive bottled water but with Fred I'd make an exception because of the cool bottle.
Then yesterday at a worship service my friend Thor had another cool bottle of water. Voss water which is from Norway. Thor being Norwegian (like the name didnt give it away)had to have it. Anyway Voss water is widely distributed and I'll be looking for it around here, although I'm sure it's pricey. So two cool water bottle designs in one week, made me do a search to see what other cool bottle designs are out there. There are a few I wouldnt mind picking up. If you see a cool one let me know.

No comments:
Post a Comment