Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Dec 12th
Today was my dad's birthday. We usually celebrate birthdays with dinner out somewhere, usually the birthday person chooses a restaurant. My dad chose Fuddruckers for his birthday dinner, not too fancy but good stuff. Fudd's is one of my favorite burger joints, I remember the first time I went to one in Miami I thought they were the biggest burgers in the world. One of my favorite things about it was the arcade room of course but the food was good too. Ever since, it has always been a place I associate with fun with family and good friends. It used to be a favorite hangout of the high school gang too, we'd go there after basketball games or on saturdays for lunch. I'm glad my dad picked it for his birthday celebration, it speaks a lot of my dad's fun and relaxed attitude. Hope you had a good day dad. Feliz Cumpleaños Papí.

No comments:
Post a Comment