
Our car broke down this week, just a couple faulty sensors, nothing huge, it was all covered under warranty, so it wasn't a huge deal. This was our first time dealing with the
Mazda dealer since we bought our car there and I must say it was a pleasant experience. They don't give out courtesy cars there though, what they do is send you next door to the
Enterprise Rent A Car and set you up there. They gave me a
Chevy Equinox and I was impressed with it, it's a sweet ride. It's supposed to be a smaller suv but it felt pretty big to me, anyway if it wasn't an suv I'd consider it for my next purchase, regardless it has made me reconsider Chevy cars and GM in general I guess. I wonder if the Mazda dealer thinks about things like that when they send me to the rental company to test drive other cars.
No comments:
Post a Comment