Saturday, January 26, 2008

Radius

My friend Kevin and I led worship at the Radius tonight. It was my first time there, Kevin has led there a couple times before. It was a good night, they are doing a series based on the book UnChristian which has been blogged about a lot recently by a lot of the blogs I read. They had a good time of discussion which went a bit long, so we had to cut our set short, which was fine because we definitely did not want to hinder the excellent discussion that was going on. They put up podcasts every week on their site, so you can check out the message although they don't have the questions/discussion segment on there, still a good talk to listen to .

The set was:
Wholly Yours - David Crowder
You Have Redeemed My Soul > I Could Run Away - Enter the Worship Circle
You Said - Shane and Shane

We both played guitars, which is something we haven't done in a long time, but it was nice to get back to a simpler set(we usually play with a full band). Anyway the Radius community was a very cool and I'm sure we'll be back there soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you have redeemed my soul… that is a great song… I have also been listening to some shane and shane…dave

Apture