Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ringtones


I've never been a big fan of ringtones. I did try it out when the ringtone concept first emerged, some 3 phones ago, but the novelty wore out on me pretty quick. Since then all my phones have actually rung or vibrated. The vibrate mode is actually the "ring" of choice for me, but my current phone is too thin and I don't feel it vibrate in my pocket. As a result I'm back to the phone ring.

Well this week I decided to try out a ringtone again. I created one from one of my favorite songs, and was pretty pleased with it. I couldn't wait to show Elizabeth, she wasn't as impressed.

So last night I was watching tv after dinner, and some car commercial came on. It had the same song as a soundtrack, and I thought ' this song is sooo cool'. But the weirdest thing happened. The song ended before the commercial did. I was a bit confused and then it hit me. My phone had been ringing. So I took my phone out of my pocket and glanced at it. Sure enough I had missed a call. Sorry Dave.

No comments:

Apture