Monday, April 04, 2011

Bloggin Music





For the last couple of years I've been keeping a separate blog for music posts. The purpose was to invite friends to contribute to it and that way we could keep up with what music others are listening to at the moment and hopefully learn about new artists and trends. It wasn't meant to be a new music site, it could be anything as long as you were enjoying it. Early on, others were posting to it but they soon stopped and recently I've been the only one posting on it and not even regularly. That's ok but when others cease to post it seems to lose the functionality it was intended to serve. So I've decided to stop posting there and in an effort to consolidate my web presence I'll start posting music posts here. I toyed around with the idea of consolidating the blog and moving all the posts over, but I've decided against it. Instead I'll just add the two most recent posts here and move on from there. So without further ado, I introduce you to Sonic Tuneup:

Everest - Let Go



Harlan Pepper - Great Lakes

No comments:

Apture