Friday, January 30, 2009

Jon Troast and Under the Radar



A few weeks ago my dad invited me to stop by his office at lunch time. His office is about 5 mins away from mine so it's pretty easy to get over there for lunch. They were having a special luncheon/recording with Jon Troast. I guess it's part of a new program they've got going on over there. They had Andrew Petersen in for the same thing in November, unfortunately my dad was out of the country at the time so I didn't hear about it till later. The program is called Under the Radar and its also available as a podcast. The most recent podcast includes the music and interviews from the luncheon I attended. Check it out. I hadn't heard of Jon Troast before this but I really enjoyed the show and his music.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Nice write up. I had no idea you had a blog, and if I did, I forgot. So... hey!

Let me know if you want to be a contributor to MLM.

Anonymous said...

do you own any of his albums??-Dave

Apture