Thursday, November 29, 2007

Wish List




If you have a wishlist from Amazon and have recently moved, make sure you change your mailing address on your wishlist. My brother in law, David, recently sent me a gift off of the wishlist and I hadn't changed the address on the list and had to scramble to figure out where the package was sent. Luckily (and inexplicably) it was sent to my parents house, so no worries there, I was preparing my self with having to get it from my old apartment building. Like I said it all worked out in the end and my wishlist is currently updated - just in time for the holdays. Thanks Dave.***


*** Consider this your thank you note.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you note received… I promise I will not send you any more books about sex!! I wish I could have heard her voice when you told you were missing a book called sexgod….

amberWIRE said...

Hi Bill!
Hey, have you visited Granger Community Church? I saw it on your sidebar and it made me happy!

Rite Me Up said...

I haven't been there yet, I read a lot of the blogs of the leaders there and watch the videos and have watched all the Innovate conference sessions that are online. I really like what they're doing. My sisters are in school at Bethel now, so next time I'm visiting them over a weekend I plan on checking it out.

Apture