
Second day in a row running. Have I mentioned I'm out of shape? Although it does help that I just finished playing in a basketball league, so I'm not as bas as I could be. I'm still struggling though.
On my second run I ran further than I did on the first day. Even though my time is better than the first day, it shows I ran a shorter distance. Not cool. It seems I have to calibrate this thing. I was hoping it would be somewhat accurate out of the box, but I guess I'll have to do that before my next run. I also read that accuracy is imporved if the transmitter is actually inside the shoe like it was designed to be. Not sure if there's any truth to that - I'm pretty pleased with the outside of the shoe hack at least for now.
The 100 mile challenge is well underway but you can still join us, we're not too far ahead, a good week of running should catch you up.

3 comments:
You're doing great Bill!
Mariah could keep up!
Will it be a full month before your next blog entry?
Post a Comment