
My friend John has issued a challenge. John likes to run and he has one of those Nike+ devices which links up to your Ipod Nano and sends information about your run both to your ipod and your computer. You can upload all the information to a website where you can keep track and share that information with groups and friends. John's challenging everyone to get one of these things and we can keep track of how long everyone's been running. Basically we can race each other even though I'm in Illinois and he's in California.
By the end of the weekend John will have a marathon under his belt for the summer. He tends to do those things about every year, triathlons too, so it may be an uphill battle there. But I think its motivation enough to keep in shape. I already ordered the Nike+ Sport Kit and it should be arriving early next week. Care to take us on?

2 comments:
Oh my goodness! That picture is hilarious, If I remember correctly I wasn't feeling so hot that day.
nice fish!!!! what a trip... yes john was seasick before he was even on the water!!
Post a Comment